Caught (in the middle)
I've been too caught up with everything to even have time to use the computer. I'm considering closing down this site cos it'll probably grow stale sooner or later.
Chinese New Year's coming, that's something to be looking forward to, but somehow today during celebrations in school, I didn't feel happy at all. Maybe it was due to the boredom that led me to start reading stuff in my phone and telling Abby random stuff, followed by ..sadness, again. And then the tears came. After so long, it still hurts and I'm still lost in you. I guess this is why you always used your head, never your heart, unlike me.
ANYWAY. We started choreographing and learning sets already, cheer auditions soon! Band has been quite enjoyable too, cos we spent this week's sectionals mostly chatting with Mr Wong, laughing at Tiffany and realising how rude she really is HAHA. Of course, Abigail Loh Chuan-Min was the bestest best part of it all. (:
Read finish Memoirs of a Geisha yesterday and today we're going out to shop at Bugis and watch the movie. Cherie, Ching, Gen & I! :D
When you left I lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby please cause
We belong together
Who else am I gonna lean on when times get rough
Who's gonna talk to me on the phone
Till the sun comes up
Who's gonna take your place
There ain't nobody better
Oh baby baby
We belong together
Love? Like? What Abby said to me during celebrations this morning made me start reflecting, thinking, wondering.
My system's gone all wrong.
It's time to wake up, Nat.
Let me sleep a little while longer.
In the memories of
Thehappy past.
Chinese New Year's coming, that's something to be looking forward to, but somehow today during celebrations in school, I didn't feel happy at all. Maybe it was due to the boredom that led me to start reading stuff in my phone and telling Abby random stuff, followed by ..sadness, again. And then the tears came. After so long, it still hurts and I'm still lost in you. I guess this is why you always used your head, never your heart, unlike me.
ANYWAY. We started choreographing and learning sets already, cheer auditions soon! Band has been quite enjoyable too, cos we spent this week's sectionals mostly chatting with Mr Wong, laughing at Tiffany and realising how rude she really is HAHA. Of course, Abigail Loh Chuan-Min was the bestest best part of it all. (:
Read finish Memoirs of a Geisha yesterday and today we're going out to shop at Bugis and watch the movie. Cherie, Ching, Gen & I! :D
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby please cause
We belong together
Who else am I gonna lean on when times get rough
Who's gonna talk to me on the phone
Till the sun comes up
Who's gonna take your place
There ain't nobody better
Oh baby baby
We belong together
Love? Like? What Abby said to me during celebrations this morning made me start reflecting, thinking, wondering.
My system's gone all wrong.
It's time to wake up, Nat.
Let me sleep a little while longer.
In the memories of
The

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home